If you are passionate about working with cutting-edge technology, our forward-thinking company could be perfect for you.
Our team is made up of passionate, open, talented, and focused avant-garde individuals who are excited to build great solutions and services championing customer success.
As part of the delivery team, your role is to provide our customers with expert guidance on the deployment, adoption and support of Atlassian collaborative tools.
- Advisor - Analysing our customers' needs, carrying out technical and functional audits, continuously providing your advice as SME
- Guide - Deploying, configuring, integrating the applications depending on each customer's needs and requirements
- Coach - Delivering comprehensive training to the end-users
- Ambassador - Contributing to our blogs and participating in Atlassian-related events
As a Senior Consultant - Atlassian Solutions Architect, you manage several projects for different customers autonomously within the same week - we have 2,000 customers and we work for teams of various sizes from various fields... in other words, you are never bored!
You spend 70% of your time at our clients' offices in and out of London. Punctually, you travel abroad too.
Finally, when you in our London office, you have the opportunity to share your expertise, experience and valuable knowledge with your teammates and get yourself ready for more exciting projects.
• You have studied computer science or you have equivalent education/ work experience.
• You have delivered small to mid-size technical projects in a previous role.
• You have prior experience in consulting, technical support, software development or pre-sales activity for the Atlassian products or similar collaborative tools.
• You have an administrative knowledge of ALM tools (Atlassian products or equivalent)
• You have provided consulting services in Agile Developments and/or ITSM (ITIL, ISO 20000)
• You have a comprehensive understanding and practice of SDLC (including DVCS and Continuous Deployment)
Looking forward to welcoming a new Atlassian Solutions Architect on board!