If you are passionate about working with cutting-edge technology, our forward-thinking company could be perfect for you.
We are based in a brand new shining office in central London. Our team is made up of passionate, open, talented, and focused avant-garde individuals who are excited to build great solutions and services championing customer success.
As part of the delivery team, you will be supporting our customers closely throughout application lifecycle phases of solutions assessment, design, implementation, deployment and the delivery of Atlassian collaborative tools. You will receive a comprehensive onboarding training which covers Atlassian solutions i.e. JIRA, Confluence, HipChat, Bitbucket, Bamboo et cetera to make you an expert in order to guide customers through the gnarliest deployments.
- Advisor - Analysing our customers' needs, carrying out technical and functional audits, continuously providing your advice as SME
- Guide - Deploying, configuring, integrating the applications depending on each customer's needs and requirements
- Coach - Delivering comprehensive training to the end-users
- Ambassador - Contributing to our blogs and participating in Atlassian-related events
As a Junior Consultant, you'll be delivering projects under the supervision of an experienced consultant, to begin with.
Then, you will be managing several projects for different customers autonomously within the same week - we have 1,800 customers and we work for teams of various sizes from various fields... in other words, you'll never get bored :)
You'll be spending 70% of your time at our clients' offices in and out of London. Punctually, you'll be travelling abroad too. So, get your passport ready!
When you are in our London office, you have the opportunity to share your expertise, experience and valuable knowledge with your teammates and get yourself ready for more exciting projects.
• You have studied computer science or you have equivalent education/ work experience.
• You have delivered small to mid-size technical projects in a previous role.
• Ideally, you have prior experience in consulting, technical support, software development or pre-sales activity for the Atlassian products or similar collaborative tools.
Looking forward to welcoming a new Junior Atlassian Consultant on board!